How Afterpay Works
Shop Now. Pay Later. Receive Your Items Straight Away.
- Afterpay's account application process is quick and easy to complete and approval is instant so that you can keep shopping
- Your purchase will be split over 4 equal installments, each due every two weeks. You’ll pay your first installment at the time of purchase, and the remainder over time.
- Afterpay will charge your preferred credit card/debit card every fortnight, interest-free.
- There are no fees or interest at all as long as you make repayments on time - the only fees Afterpay charges are late fees for missed payments. You'll only ever pay the price of the item you've purchased.
- You can find your payment schedule in the Afterpay app and set up your account to receive regular reminders
WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
Afterpay is a payment platform for Australian and New Zealand customers. Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases online. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal installments fortnightly.
HOW DO I BECOME AN AFTERPAY CUSTOMER?
To become an Afterpay customer you need to be over 18 years of age with a credit/debit card and an Australian/New Zealand residential address. Afterpay is not offered to international customers.
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal. In checkout select AfterPay as your payment method, you will be directed to the Afterpay website. Login or register with AfterPay, enter your details & confirm payment. Your payment schedule will then be emailed to you.
WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED STRAIGHT AWAY?
Yes, your order will be shipped as per our normal delivery terms and conditions.
CAN I GET A REFUND IF I PAY WITH AFTERPAY?
Yes*. Our normal Returns policy apply to all Afterpay orders.
*Sale items can only be exchanged for another item or credit note, unless faulty.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN AFTERPAY ITEM?
Yes, but if you are exchanging for an item greater in value, we will need to charge the full additional amount to your card immediately, we cannot add the amount to your current installment plan with Afterpay.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I FAIL TO MAKE PAYMENT?
If you fail to make payment, Afterpay will charge a late payment fee of $10, and a further $7 if payment has still not been made after 7 days.