How LayBuy Works
Shop Now. Pay Later. Receive Your Items Straight Away.
- Laybuy's account application process is quick and easy to complete and approval is instant so that you can keep shopping
- Your purchase will be split over 6 equal installments, each due weekly. You’ll pay your first installment at the time of purchase, and the remainder over time.
- Laybuy will charge your preferred credit card/debit card every week for 6 weeks, interest-free.
- There are no fees or interest at all as long as you make repayments on time - the only fees Laybuy charges are late fees for missed payments. You'll only ever pay the price of the item you've purchased.
- You can find your payment schedule in the Laybuy app and set up your account to receive regular reminders
WHAT IS LAYBUY?
Laybuy is a payment platform for New Zealand and Australian customers. Laybuy offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases online. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in 6 equal installments weekly.
HOW DO I BECOME A LAYBUY CUSTOMER?
To become an Laybuy customer you need to be over 18 years of age with a credit/debit card and a New Zealand/Australian residential address. Laybuy is not offered to international customers.
HOW DO I USE LAYBUY?
Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal. In checkout select Laybuy as your payment method, you will be directed to the Laybuy website. Login or register with Laybuy, enter your details & confirm payment. Your payment schedule will then be emailed to you.
WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED STRAIGHT AWAY?
Yes, your order will be shipped as per our normal delivery terms and conditions.
CAN I GET A REFUND IF I PAY WITH LAYBUY?
Yes*. Our normal Returns policy apply to all Laybuy orders.
*Sale items can only be exchanged for another item or credit note, unless faulty.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN LAYBUY ITEM?
Yes, but if you are exchanging for an item greater in value, we will need to charge the full additional amount to your card immediately, we cannot add the amount to your current installment plan with Laybuy.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I FAIL TO MAKE PAYMENT?
If you fail to make payment, Laybuy will charge a late payment fee of $10, and a further $10 if payment has still not been made after 7 days.