Large Tote w/ 6 Internal Pockets
Head out to the beach or shop at your local farmer's market and supermarket in style and zero-waste fashion with our GOTS-certified organic cotton Large Tote bag.
Designed to be able to fit an entire supermarket basket of groceries.
• Six internal pockets includes 2x OPEN pockets (for longer grocery items e.g. flower bouquets, long-stalk veggies such as celery) plus 4x CLOSED pockets (for shorter grocery items e.g. cans, jars, veggies, fruits, breads). You can finally say goodbye to squished breads and bananas, glass jars from clanking to each other, and after your shop, having to fumble for your car keys somewhere at the bottom of the bag.
• Generous sized bag - will save you trips as each Tote bag carries nearly 3 times your average grocery bag
• Wide handles - will not dig into your shoulders when the load is heavy
• Versatile - use as a reusable shopping bag, out-and-about tote bag, beach bag, nappy bag and more.
• Machine washable - gentle wash and line dry under shade
• Natural, 100% free of chemicals, safe, environmentally sustainable.
• Environmentally friendly:
- 100% home compostable as it is made from 100% organic cotton
- No more microplastics released into the environment when you wash the bag
- No synthetics, plastics and associated chemicals coming into contact with your fresh fruits and veggies
Contents: 1 x Organic Cotton Large Tote Bag with 6 Internal Pockets
Size: 43cm W x 35cm H x 18cm D (17" W x 14" H x 7" D)
Material: Made from sturdy, premium grade 12oz GOTS-certified organic cotton canvas
Packaging: These cotton bags come 100% package-free.
Orders are shipped in a FSC certified cardboard mailer or home compostable courier bag.
End of Life: These bags are 100% home backyard compostable. Simply cut up into small pieces for better breakdown. They are also textile recyclable.
Our organic cotton products can be washed on a cold or warm, gentle machine cycle.
As a natural fibre, they need to be air dried in the shade, not under direct sunlight. Hang or lay flat to dry for best results.
After washing and drying, you can iron the bags to eliminate any wrinkles.
New Zealand - Express shipping free above $80 NZD. Orders under $80 NZD incur a $7 NZD flat rate shipping fee. Normally 1 - 3 working days within North Island, and 2 - 4 working days South Island.
Australia - Express shipping free above $100 AUD. Orders under $100 AUD incur a $17 AUD flat rate shipping fee. Normally 2 - 5 working days.
United States & Rest of World - Express shipping free above $150 USD. Orders under $150 USD incur a $20 USD flat rate shipping fee. Normally 3 - 7 working days.
Returns - Our returns policy lasts 30 days. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. You will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning your item.
Please visit our Shipping and Returns pages for more information.
Founded in New Zealand, EcoLuxe Living creates thoughtfully designed, consciously sourced, and responsibly crafted environmentally friendly products that are great for the home.
Our mission is to help the world combat single-useism by combining the best qualities of the sustainability, ethical and luxury spheres together.
Since 2021, for every purchase on our website we have planted 1 tree or mangrove via One Tree Planted (and more recently, Ecologi) as well as donated 50c to Sustainable Coastlines.
Find out more here.